At Lumere, we have the ambitious goal to change the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to the relevant clinical evidence needed to make better decisions. If every health system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Lumere?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As a Pharmacy Researcher you will formulate actionable recommendations for value-based drug use in health systems. By defining best practices through a comprehensive analysis of drug information and clinical evidence, you will help create client-specific strategies for cost savings and improved patient outcomes. You will take ownership of individual research projects from scoping to publishing, partnering with other members of the pharmacy team to create and maintain the research content of our Pharmacy Solutions.
The successful candidate will be a naturally curious, self-starter with a passion for learning and understanding pharmaceuticals as well as using evidence-based solutions to transform healthcare.
- Develop familiarity and expertise on specific medical conditions and their treatments
- Aggregate, evaluate, and synthesize drug information, academic research, clinical trials and other resources to demonstrate clinical differentiation or equivalence between pharmaceutical products
- Assess rigor of clinical trials, including study design, statistical analysis, conclusions, bias, and applicability
- Apply basic pharmacoeconomic analytic principles to clinical and financial data to inform value-based decisions
- Write clear, concise summaries of evidence and recommendations for our pharmacy solutions
- Provide peer-to-peer research support as well as ongoing mentorship to junior team of Pharmacy Research Associates
- 5+ years experience in drug information, clinical investigation, or medical affairs at a healthcare provider, pharmacy, or pharmaceutical company
- MD, MS, PharmD, or PhD degree with concentration in natural (biology, chemistry) or biomedical sciences (microbiology, epidemiology), biomedical engineering or chemical engineering
- Experience obtaining, reviewing, and writing medical literature, specifically related to pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of clinical trial concepts and design
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel