At Lumere, we have the ambitious goal to change the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to the relevant clinical evidence needed to make better decisions. If every health system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Lumere?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
Lumere is seeking an experienced professional services leader to design, build, and operate a unique services portfolio that addresses care variation and cost reduction for health systems. The VP of Services will be responsible for defining strategic direction, building a book of business, and managing all aspects of new implementations and ongoing projects across our client base.
The ideal candidate will have a history of successfully developing disruptive service offerings, building high-performance teams, strong commercial acumen -including a grasp of managing the P&L of a SaaS services business, and the ability to maintain high levels of client satisfaction. They should have experience working in high-growth environments and demonstrate a high degree of creativity, resiliency, and comfort with ambiguity.
This role will report to the CEO.
- Design services offering
- Shape commercial strategy and support sales and marketing activity
- Recruit and build team
- Establish operating practices to ensure scalability
- Lead from the front and provide hands-on management and oversight for your teams and key customer implementations
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure operations and improvement targets to support changing business requirements
- Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success
- Ensure the Services organization delivers projects that meet or exceed Customer expectations
- Demonstrated growth company DNA - success in a high-growth, highly-volatile PE or VC-backed company delivering to large, complex enterprise customers
- Success managing a services business including P&L responsibility, recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management for technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations.
- Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly, while remaining focused on customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills to unique situations
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, and process improvement skills
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Clinical background preferred