About Procured Health
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to change the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to the relevant clinical evidence need to make better decisions. If every health system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As a Director of Provider Solutions you will be responsible for delivering results for our clients and ensure they are receiving extraordinary value from our solution. You will work with our client success team to understand the client need and scope how our product can solve their needs. You will then work with our Data Analysts and research teams to deliver that solution to them. You will provide feedback to our Product Management team on how to improve our software. Finally, you will lead projects that help enhance our solution and its value to our customers.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, analytical, have exceptional presentation skills, be willing and able to build relationships with senior clients, and have a track record of solving complex, ambiguous problems.
- Serving as a thought leader: You will be responsible for creating recommendations based on our clients’ data and our deep product-level expertise.
- Presenting findings to a client: You will lead conversations with our customers, presenting our recommendations.
- Helping develop our products: As a leader in our PipelinePRO organization, you will serve as the “voice of the customer” and provide feedback on our products.
- Developing our data analysts: You will work closely with and mentor our data analysts.
- 5+ years experience in operational, clinical and/or financial consulting within hospitals/health systems. Strategy consulting experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in business administration, public administration, or health services administration business; Masters preferred
- Extensive healthcare industry knowledge as it relates to value-based care, clinical operations/administration, and cost management; Knowledge of software and services ecosystem is a bonus
- Strong experience building relationships with customers as well as internal champions
- Proven track record of scoping and solving complex, ambiguous problems
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment