About Procured Health
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to change the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to the relevant clinical evidence needed to make better decisions. If every health system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Analyst – Physician Engagement, you will be responsible for executing on Procured Health’s plan to increase physician engagement with evidence. You will partner with senior members of the Procured Health Solutions team in developing a novel services offering that will support physician leaders on their quality improvement and cost reduction projects.
The successful candidate is resourceful, organized and can effectively manage multiple priorities at once. He or she will also have a strong analytical acumen and a drive to help physicians and Procured Health make evidence-based, data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with physician leaders and health system administrators to create best practices for care delivery that improve quality and reduce cost.
- Gather and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data describing physician engagement and product-market fit.
- Create newsletters, presentations, and marketing material geared toward the physician audience.
- Communicate and collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Client Success, and Research teams to execute on Procured Health’s physician engagement plan.
- Be an expert on the market, Procured Health’s products, and the competition.
- Bachelor’s degree, business or healthcare studies preferred
- 2+ years experience in operational, clinical, or financial consulting and working with physicians/ health system executives
- Basic experience with product management and marketing is preferred but not required
- High degree of competence and comfort using MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and basic familiarity with relational databases like MySQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues and clients
- A demonstrated track record for accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines