About Procured Health
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to improve the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to relevant clinical evidence health systems need to make better decisions. If every system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care, and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As the Sales Development Specialist - Healthcare, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying target health systems committed to reducing the cost of healthcare, all while improving patient outcomes. You will partner closely with our enterprise sales, marketing and leadership teams to generate new prospects through targeted outreach/campaigns, establish a working relationship with health systems’ buyers and influencers, and support the sales organization in driving new business acquisition.
The successful candidate is a tenacious and resourceful hunter that can navigate health systems to connect with key influencers, interface with busy healthcare executives, and is passionate about transforming healthcare with evidence-based solutions.
- Establish initial contact with qualified health systems through outbound activity.
- Generate new prospects and business opportunities through scheduling product demonstrations with qualified health systems.
- Immediately follow up with all inbound marketing activity, including online leads, form submissions, inbound phone inquiries, and more.
- Coordinate demos/meetings with prospects for our leadership team and Enterprise Sales Executives.
- Diligently track meetings, maintain CRM databases for tracking activity, and prospect contact information and account statuses up to date.
- 0-3+ years experience as a Sales Development Specialist - Healthcare or related role involving telesales, market development, or client service activities; healthcare sales experience is a bonus
- BA/BS degree in business, sales/marketing, or related field preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota and/or metrics
- Very strong phone presence and proven ability to communicate with senior/executive leadership
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Tech savvy to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technology solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com (or similar CRM)