At Procured Health, we have an ambitious goal–taking costs out of our healthcare system while improving the quality and efficiency of patient care. We believe that we can solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare with a talented team, smart technology and engaged users. Our best-in-class software tools help healthcare providers optimize clinical product evaluation, reduce costs, and fundamentally change the way they operate. We're a growth stage start-up focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why you should join us:
- At Procured, you can make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment and have no shortage of responsibility.
- You will join a group of people that take their work seriously, but not themselves.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Technical Writer to join our fast-paced product and engineering team as a contractor for 6+ months. As a Technical Writer on our product management team, your primary responsibility will be producing high quality technical and customer-facing documentation that contributes to the overall success of our product offerings and the technology that drives them. You will work collaboratively with product managers, software engineers, quality assurance engineers, client success, product marketing, and sales-enablement to make our products easier to use and implement. You will also help create a technical documentation strategy.
- Support our product teams by creating and maintain high-quality customer-facing and internal documentation
- Obtain an ongoing in-depth understanding of our products, technology, and the evolution of our documentation requirements
- Write quality documentation in a consistent voice that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with technical subject matter experts to translate expert knowledge and process into easy to understand written procedures
- Rewrite and restructure existing documentation experiences for our customers
- Coordinate documentation collaboration efforts of internal teams including product marketing, customer success, and technical support
- Build and maintain a logical documentation information-architecture that is search friendly and user friendly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, English or similar preferred
- 3+ years of professional writing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written communication skills (you will be asked for samples)
- Ability to elicit information needed from customers, developers and other product team members
- Demonstrated proficiency in word-processing and other documentation tools
- Basic familiarity with Agile software development
- You are a patient, personable and open-minded individual with a high energy level and high standards
- A demonstrated track record for accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines, excellent attention to detail, and strong prioritization skills