Talent Acquisition Specialist

Location: Chicago, IL

Department: Human Resources

Type: Full Time

Min. Experience: Mid Level

At Procured Health, we have an ambitious goal–taking costs out of our healthcare system while improving the quality and efficiency of patient care. We believe that we can solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare with a talented team, smart technology and engaged users. Our best-in-class software tools help healthcare providers optimize clinical product evaluation, reduce costs, and fundamentally change the way they operate. We're a growth stage start-up focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.

Why you should join us:

  • At Procured, you can make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
  • You will work in a fast-paced environment and have no shortage of responsibility.
  • You will join a group of people that take their work seriously, but not themselves.

Procured Health is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. You will be team member number two within the human resources department and will report into the Director, Talent. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that wants to help create the direction of Procured Health’s talent acquisition efforts, but also tactically execute on the chosen approach.

The Talent Acquisition Specialist will spend roughly 75% of their time developing and executing our recruiting processes, and the other 25% of their time on a variety of human resources related projects. The individual must share our passion to improve healthcare, take initiative without prompting, be a great judge of character, proactively find opportunities for improvement within the recruiting function, and have a “can do” attitude.

Responsibilities include:

  • Recruiting process: Work with the Director, Talent to develop our recruiting strategy and the required processes to hire great talent to support our growing organization. Examples include designing an interview process that ensures we are hiring to our company values and norms, creating a college recruiting plan and determining the metrics we use to measure our recruiting efforts.
  • Oversee and execute the recruiting lifecycle: Manage Procured Health’s recruiting lifecycle to ensure candidates have a positive interview experience, including but not limited to, maintaining our employer brand, defining job requirements with hiring managers and engaging in productive conversations with business leaders to ensure alignment, sourcing (i.e. where we post jobs, how we market ourselves to candidates), interviewing, coordinating interviews, negotiating offers and onboarding new hires.
  • Human resources projects: Assist the Director, Talent in a variety of human resources projects as time permits. Some of our current human resources initiatives include; creating a performance management strategy to ensure Procured Health is a place where our employees can do their best work, implementing a performance management software, finding ways to expand our employee benefits and documenting our human resources policies.
  • Interview training: Develop an ongoing training plan for our interview teams and lead the trainings as required.  Facilitate learning and training sessions across the entire organization that enables all team members to be active participants in the talent acquisition process.

Minimum qualifications:

  • Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
  • 3+ years experience executing the recruiting lifecycle from beginning to end and and having a hand in implementing recruiting processes
  • Successfully demonstrate the ability to thrive in a high volume recruiting environment
  • Desire to wear both a strategic and tactical hat
  • You are a patient, personable and open-minded individual with a high level of maturity and excellent discretion
  • A demonstrated track record for accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines
  • You hold yourself and others to a high standard
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills
  • Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
Forward this Position
Recipient email address (one)
Your name
Your email address
Enter a message (optional)
Human Check*
Apply for this Position
* Required fields
First name*
Last name*
Email address*
Phone number*
Resume*

Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, or .docx (limit 2MB) or paste resume

Paste your resume here or attach resume file

Cover Letter
What’s your citizenship / employment eligibility?*
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!