DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SUCCESS
At Procured Health, we have an ambitious goal–taking costs out of our healthcare system while improving the quality and efficiency of patient care. We believe that we can solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare with a talented team, smart technology and engaged users. Our best-in-class software tools help healthcare providers optimize clinical product evaluation, reduce costs, and fundamentally change the way they operate. We're a growth stage start-up focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why you should join us:
- At Procured, you can make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment and have no shortage of responsibility.
- You will join a group of people that take their work seriously, but not themselves.
As a Director of Client Success, Senior Advisor, you will be managing relationships with senior level (VP and above) clients at strategic accounts. It will be your responsibility to understand our clients’ goals and align Procured Health’s resources to help clients achieve savings targets as well as clinical and operational improvements. You will run strategic business reviews with clients to advise them on advancing their value analysis programs. Responsibilities Include:
- Manages projects and project teams to aid clients in implementing solutions and deliver cost savings and/or other performance improvements for clients.
- Uses deep subject matter expertise to deliver member value on complex consulting assignments.
- Plans and manages multiple projects or a single, large project and responsible (individually or through others) for target performance improvements (e.g., savings sign-off) and high member satisfaction.
- Consistently oversees significant project P&L.
- Directs teams in performing analyses to achieve strategic insight to solve complex business problems.
- Initiates and maintains VP-level member relationships that can be leveraged to upsell or cross-sell additional services.
- Crafts and delivers communications with clarity and confidence to senior executive-level audiences.
- Contributes to practice development by developing intellectual property (IP), presenting at conferences, publishing, developing/launching/implementing new products and services, etc.
- Supervises, mentors and coaches others (has formal people manager responsibilities including performance management, professional development, recruitment, retention, engagement, etc.).
- Provides business development support by generating leads or participating in close of sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, or health services administration. Master's degree is preferred.
- 10 or more years experience with operational, clinical, financial consulting in hospitals/health systems required
- Experience in clinical operations and clinical administration preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of cost management in an acute care setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, standard clinical and operating procedures required.
- Previous leadership and project management experience required.
- Ability to effectively understand and present information to executive management within Procured Health clients. Must be able to display/use tact and good judgment in communicating project activities to both staff and clients.
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings, present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors and respond to questions.
- Solid ability to analyze, interpret and present data in meaningful ways.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a cross-functional, complex team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Travel: Up to 80% travel is required.